Try Netflix for Free!
Google

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Was I Hibernating?

             Seems I was, since no bile was brought forth here for noone to read! : (  So, I was surfing the Japan Times Online website, http://www.japantimes.co.jp/ , last week and there was this very interesting article about Ultraman, the franchise, and how it still going strong about forty years after it's inception.  Ah!  Ultraman! Memories flooded back of Channel 17, WPHL, in Philly and after school tv!  So.. Netflix to the rescue!  Yes the first season of the first incarnation of this show is out on DVD.  And since my local Netflix warehouse didn't stock it, it was sent to Maryland from Hawaii.  Honolulu!  I thought it was pretty cool!  And so is Ultraman!
             So as we nostalganin' here... Channel 17.  Philly.  Dr. Shock, anyone?  I religiously watched this guy host a Saturday horror movie.  They don't make 'em like that anymore, sadly.  Good times!
 
 
Ads by AdGenta.com
 
Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home