Try Netflix for Free!
Google

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm Back! ...In the Saddle Again!

So!  After a long absence I'm wandering again!  I'd like to welcome any newcomers from MySpace who happen to find their way here.  Hope I can be entertaining and thought provoking.  Headed down to the Baltimre Comic Con this past Sunday and did I get some gems! : )  I picked up a page of original art from Matt Wagner that was in Batman and the Monster Men.  Awesome depiction of Batman on the side of a building, cape flowing... Awesome!  I got a sketch and signature from Dick Ayers of a 1960's era Batman and bat symbol.  His wife, (Lynn or Linda?), was soooo nice.  Started telling me about their kids and grandkids, etc.  Very nice people.  She suggested I go over and get a signature from Jerry Robinson, who's a good friend of theirs, I got that too!  More later!
 
Ads by AdGenta.com
 
Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home