Try Netflix for Free!
Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fantasy & Science Fiction...

Wanted to chat a little about my absolute favorite thing in the world, The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction or F&SF as fans often refer to it.  This is the best thing I get in the mail and wait for it with anticipation every month.  Many stories, novellas, etc. a few cartoons, and some good book reviews.  The 'science of fantasy' type articles are interesting too.  My favorite though is the last page.  And I turn to it first, every month.  'Curiosities,' is a wonderful section that profiles a 'forgotten' book of the genre from the past 90 years or so.  I've discovered some wonderful gems through this section.  Look for the digest sized magazine in bookstores or check out their website, http://www.sfsite.com/fsf/
 
 
Ads by AdGenta.com
 
Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home