Try Netflix for Free!
Google

Saturday, March 18, 2006

If I may...

I realize it's obvious with all the ads and the donate button on the blog, but, I wanted to just explain that I'm not a well off internet guru sitting around and spreading in my chair.   I'm a regular guy who is hopefully going to add a little to his income to get through the month and support his family doing something he truly has a passion for.   My wife and I decided our kids would not be in daycare so we chose for her to not work while our kids are still home.   One down, one to go and then she can find something.   If you're thinking, 'hey, wait a minute!', stop right there.   She didn't receive a college degree, so it's not like she's a lawyer or financial person and can just pop into a high paying position.   My current job, for which I earned a college degree, only pays $36k, take home.   We barely get by some months.   I make too much for public assistance, my family isn't very big; i.e., everyone old enough to work is retired or soon to be, mortgage, two car payments, credit card debt.   Anyway... All I ask is, if you appreciate any musings, please click on the ads, etc. or even donate.   Either way it's greatly appreciated!
 
Think peace!
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , ,
 
Ads by AdGenta.com
 
Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home