Try Netflix for Free!
Google

Saturday, March 18, 2006

First entry! Today in Elkton.

Welcome to my Wandering Mind!   A daily rambling of my life.  Good and bad. Yeah, somedays I feel like that.  But more about me.  Mid 30's, white male, married to an uber cute BBW, happily for 10 years now.  We've introduced two zygotes into the world, 'our greatest experiment.'   I always thought that was a cheeky sentiment but hey... i work full time as a chemist and that is not quite the 'Elysian fields' you might think.  I earned a bachelor's degree in chemistry/biochemistry, secured employment with a major chemical company, and realized quickly there is a glass ceiling unless you have a Phd.   Anyways... Anyone have Comcast cable?  I'm listening to the Classic Disco channel!  Boogie Fever!  Boogie Nights!  So... I live in Elkton, MD!  Marriage capital of the east.   And I realized tonight spring is on it's way!  Saw a Robin in the yard today!   And saw a bat flitting around tonight also!   Can't be that far away!   A little warmth would be nice.   Time for gardening too!   Mmmm, compost.   Digging in the dirt!  I cannot wait.   If the kids let me do any of it!  Little helpers can sometimes hinder more than help!   So I hear today that George lost his oil buddies' oversight of all US ports today?   Hmmm.   Does he still get a finder's fee? lol! Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , , Ads by AdGenta.comAds by AdGenta.com
 
Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home